INREST’s mission is to conduct research relating to environmental sciences and occupational health and safety.
- Develop innovative applied projects, taking into account sustainable development concerns
- Provide scientific support to decision-making
- Measure public health impacts and worker health safety in all projects undertaken
- Preserve water quality, ecosystem health, and food resources
- Make results accessible to a large audience
- Pool together resources to put forward solutions to challenges posed by northern developments
- Favour regional training of research professionals
- Welcome college and university students (bachelor, masters, and doctorate level) and supervise research projects for government organizations, private businesses, industry etc.), directly from Sept-Îles
- Bring together researchers working in the fields of environment and/or occupational health in northern environments
- Establish a regional team of specialists, universities, and research centres for each project
Listen to the clients’ needs and expectations
All our employees are dedicated to INREST and their clients
Create value and applied research in the fields of environment and occupational health and safety
Excellence and quality
Continuous improvement of our procedures, promoting and improving the health, safety, and well-being of our employees in the workplace through ongoing training, constantly evolving client approach
Our employees conduct themselves with integrity and honesty towards INREST, their clients, and the public
Current members of the Board of INREST.
Paul F. Wilkinson
Leave us a message, we will get in touch as soon as possible.
Offices & Lab
350 Avenue Jolliet
418-968-4801 (ext. 5720)